This recipe is my twist on a cuban classic called carne con papas. It is full of flavor and is very easy to put together. The best part is, you throw it all in an electric pressure cooker and let it do the rest of the work for you!
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 35 min
Total time: 40 min
|1 1/2 lbs beef cubes for stew|
|4 red potatoes|
|10 fresh garlic cloves, chopped|
|6 culantro leaves or small bunch of fresh cilantro|
|8 oz can of tomato sauce + 1/2 can of water|
|1/4 cup of white wine|
|Complete seasoning + cumin|
- Add beef to pressure cooker
- Chop fresh garlic, potatoes, and culantro/cilantro and then add to the beef
- Add can of tomato sauce + water
- Season with complete seasoning + cumin
- Add white wine, stir to mix
- Place the pressure cooker on meat setting and allow to cook
- Serve + enjoy!
Tip: Serve over a bed of healthy rice and with a side of roasted vegetables or a salad.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe. Be sure to leave me a comment below if you give it a try, and let me know what you think!
Until next time.